Our Gourmet mixture with 10% roasted Criollo cocoa beans. Very strong, bitter cocoa flavor. Ideal for coffee, Bodum or hand filtered coffee.
This coffee is not suitable as whole beans for fully automatic!!!
The cocoa beans are too big for your grinder and would clog the mill.
Keep the coffee beans always well, with oxygen on! The best in our bag. This you can then store or make an extra in a plastic box.
Ground coffee you can very well freeze and remove it in portions.
Much more information you can find in our FAQ and in our coffee-blog .
- Strong coffee blend with severe cocoa taste, see network diagram
- hand filters
- coffee machine
- Carlsbad pot, french press (Bodum)
- Brewing temperature: 88°-92 °
- Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Guatemala
- 100% Arabica blend, 10% Criollo cocoa beans
According to the Coffee Regulation, we note that there is not the content of this coffee package 100% from roasted coffee. The roasted completion rate of 90%.