- Coffee Finder
- Bean lexicon
- About the Kaffeemanufaktur Bad Lauterberg
Glass and porcelain are best for coffee.
An espresso cup should be ewtas thick-walled and take approximately 60-80ml content. You should be tapered upwards at the Crema endure long. Cappucino mugs should take 160-200ml.
The latte looks best in glass. But not only that, the glass acts promoting the acid in coffee.
After many years of civil war, the economic situation is now growing by about 5% annually. The main part of the economy occupies agriculture, in which the coffee accounts for about 50% of export earnings. However it is expected due to climate change, a sharp decline in coffee production.
That is regrettable, but Uganda has both Arabica and Robusta still ideal growing areas.
Roasted coffee contains vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid or niacin), other vitamins are destroyed by the roasting process largely. A coffee cup covers one-tenth of the daily requirement of vitamin B3.
Basically, anyone can learn an espresso tasting. It consists of a visual inspection, the fragrance and the taste test. The cups must be warm but not too hot. The tasting temperature is 65 ° -67 ° C. With 80 ° C the espresso flows into the cup. The cooler the espresso is, the more breaks the crema. Therefore, the tasting will take place as possible within one minute.
The glass of water for coffee used to neutralize the palate. The coffee aromas are better advantage. The following applies: a sip of water, a sip of coffee!
Sugar derived from sugar cane or sugar beet. He is a natural product and contains energy, but no vitamins, minerals or substances Balla.
The more Robusta, the darker the sugar may be. Darker Muscavado goes well for robusta robusta or heavy mixtures at Espresso.
The Muscavado are fruit and acidity from very bitter coffee.
Sugar can be quite a positive impact on espresso.
- In 1 minute 2 million cups are consumed beverage worldwide
- Coffee is the second most traded product in the world for oil
- There are more than 25 million coffee farmers who live from harvest or from the sale of coffee, which are about 80% small farmers
- Live with their families together around 100 million people from the coffee
- By the fall in prices and the nichtvorhadene regulation of exchanges and prices that farmers from 2001 to 2004 have lost more than 24 billion US dollars worldwide
- For 1kg of raw coffee gets the farmer 80 cents or less
- There are more than 100 different Coffea species, currently more than 70% of which are threatened with extinction
- After 6-8 weeks looks the seedling from the ground
- The maturity of the cherries is, depending on the plant between 6 and 12 months
- World are now on 10 million hectares, almost 15 billion coffee trees, of which 7.1 million Arabica and Robusta 2.9 million
- The annual harvest of a tree is on average 1 / 2kg of coffee
- A normal cup of infusion with 150ml water should contain 7.5 g of coffee powder
- There are about 1000 flavoring substances in slow roasted coffee, but only about 25 make him what he is.