A quality coffee from the region Tarrazú - this region is one of the best growing areas in the world!
1728 got this coffee from Cuba to Costa Rica. The best Costa Rican coffee comes from the region around Tarrazú. The prevailing climatic conditions here are similar to those in Guatemala are very similar.
Always Keep the coffee beans on the absence of oxygen! The best in our bag. This you can still keep an extra in a plastic box.
Ground coffee You can freeze very well and remove it in portions.
Many more information you can find in our FAQ and in our coffee-blog .
- spicy full-bodied, slightly sweet, honey
- hand filters
- coffee machine
- Carlsbad pot, french press (Bodum)
- Bodum French Press
- Fully automatic
- Brewing temperature: 88 ° -92 °
- Costa Rica Region Tarrazú, plantation San Rafael
- washed 100% Arabica, sorting AA