An espresso blend of Brazil, Kenya AA+ and India Robusta, although the proportion here is only 10%.
The espresso is very suitable for drinks such as latte macchiato, large cappuccino or coffee with milk. But lovers of strong, short espressos or ristretto will also like it.
Awarded the Silver Medal 2015 by the German Roasters Guild.
Always store the espresso beans in the absence of oxygen! Best in our bag. This can be stored separately in a food storage container.
You can freeze ground espresso very well and take it out in portions.
You can also find a lot more information in our FAQ and in our coffee blog .
- Very strong, tart-spicy, restrained acidity in the taste, see diameter
Method of preparation:
- Portafilter espresso machine
- Fully automatic machines
- Bialetti, espresso maker
- Turkish preparation, Ibrik
- Brewing temperature: 92°-94°
- Espresso Milano 90% Arabica washed, 10% India Robusta