Ethiopia wild coffee
Ethiopia wild coffee, an absolute rarity! BONGA Forest Coffee is a wild-growing rainforest coffee from Ethiopia, the original home of coffee and is the millennia-old origin of all Arabica coffees.
Its unique taste is very fine, floral and fruity, the mild acid completes the enjoyment. The coffee beans have a naturally uneven roasting pattern, which suggests that Ethiopia's wild coffee grows wild.
In the pictures you can clearly see that the " Wilde Hilde" is overgrown with moss. A peculiarity that you will not find in plantation coffee.
- Spicy, light fruity notes of wild berries
Method of preparation:
- Hand filter
- coffee machine
- Karlsbader Kanne, French Press (Bodum)
- Fully automatic
- Brewing temperature: 90°-94°
- Ethiopia Kaffa (ከፋ Kefa) region, Bonga National Park
- Characteristics: wild-grown, rather uneven in roasting - lighter and darker beans -
- 100% Arabica unwashed Ethiopia wild coffee Bonga Forest