An absolute rarity! BONGA Forest Coffee is a wild-growing rainforest coffee from Ethiopia, the original home of coffee and is the millenary origin of all Arabica coffee.
Its unique taste is very delicate, floral and fruity, with a mild acid.
The pictures can be clearly seen, this is the "Wilde Hilde" overgrown with moss. A character that you will not find in coffee plantation.
Always Keep the coffee beans on the absence of oxygen! The best in our bag. This you can still keep an extra in a plastic box.
Ground coffee You can freeze very well and remove it in portions.
Many more information you can find in our FAQ and in our coffee-blog .
- Spicy, light fruit notes of wild berries
- hand filters
- coffee machine
- Carlsbad pot, french press (Bodum)
- Brewing temperature: 88 ° -92 °
- Ethiopia region Kaffa, Bonga National Park,
- Characteristics: wild grown, rather unevenly -hellere in roasting and darker beans
- 100% Arabica unwashed Waldkaffee, grade 1