The 'Permanent Gold Filter' from SeleXions is a permanent alternative to conventional paper filters. The reusable gold filter fits in every coffee machine with the format no. 4, as well as in every Moccamaster KBG Select and KBGT. The filter consists of stainless steel and a golden coating of hard titanium. This protection enables you to clean the filter thoroughly by rinsing it well with hot water. The titanium-coated protective layer ensures a long service life for the permanent filter.
All natural flavor carriers get into your full-bodied coffee through micro-openings in the grids of the gold filter. The one-piece filter made of stainless steel and titanium coating does not affect the coffee taste in any way. This is precisely why this filter is suitable for an unadulterated coffee taste and is used in professional areas.
The strengths of the gold filter in a nutshell:
- Reusable, buy once and use for years.
- Easiest handling and cleaning.
- Consists of stainless steel
- completely tasteless
- Fits in any size #4 filter holder.
- Consists of 100% stainless steel and a gold plating of hard titanium.
- Sustainable and reusable for years.
- Micro-openings in the grids of the gold filter allow all natural flavor carriers and aromas to develop in your full-bodied coffee.
- Smooth surfaces that cannot be clogged by coffee oils.
- Corrosion resistant
Use and cleaning: - Before using for the first time, please rinse the gold filter thoroughly or clean it in the dishwasher. - Place the permanent filter in the filter container, because now you no longer need paper! - Fill the gold filter with the desired amount of coffee (quick filter grinding). - When filling, do not exceed the maximum capacity of the gold filter to avoid overflowing. - After the water has passed through, empty the durable coffee filter by tapping the container upside down. - Then rinse the permanent filter with clear hot water. Avoid using coarse sponges or other abrasive cleaning agents to prevent damage. - Keep the cleaned "Permanent Gold Filter" in the filter container of your coffee machine and keep it ready for the next pot!